Souq: No1 Marketplace in the Middle East
Souq is a part of Amazon Global Store network and is the largest online marketplace in the Middle East. Based in Dubai, this company caters to clients across the UAE and neighboring countries, as well as international shoppers. Besides electronics and gadgets, the marketplace offers clothing, shoes, beauty products, household items, and even groceries.
Souq Shopping Benefits
Сompetitive prices and an enormous variety of products are not the only benefits Souq provides for customers. Additional advantages include:
- Souq free shipping for orders over 100 AED. However, not all items are eligible for this offer. Look for the „Free shipping” label across products in different categories and add them to the cart until the order total exceeds 100 AED. For now, only standard domestic shipping is free, but the marketplace is working on making free international delivery a reality.
- Hassle-free returns and refunds. Within 15 days after purchase delivery you can return the products, no questions asked. The company will take care of the return delivery fee and compensate the price. In case the product is damaged, defective, or counterfeit, Souq will refund the full price and shipping fees.
- Cash upon purchase delivery. If you don’t have a credit card or don’t trust online payment systems, you can pay for your order after it arrives at your doorstep. However, this offer is only valid for domestic shipping.
- Souq discount offers. Unlike traditional online stores, Souq is a marketplace. Dozens of sellers offer similar products, competing for customers’ attention. Because of their competition, the prices are significantly lower than on other websites.
Saving Opportunities with a Souq Coupon
Souq code variety is staggering. It’s not surprising considering the number of sellers and products. To get a better grip on the most profitable deals, we divide all coupons into three broad categories:
- Category-wide Souq coupon reduces the rates across all products within a particular section of the marketplace. The discounts go as high as 50%, but may not apply to all items. For example, only top-selling smartphone get discounts.
- Product-specific Souq promo code applies to a single item or model and provides the discount up to 80%. Some limitations may apply. For example, the discount may be applicable only for black HP laptops, not silver ones.
How to Make Most of a Souq Coupon Code
If you are shopping for a gift and don’t have a specific goal in mind, browse the available coupons and go from there. However, if you want to select a particular item based on your requirements, start your shopping at Souq. Once you are set on the product, look for the best Souq coupon code to slash the order total.
- Filter out the expired coupons. Some websites showcase them to attract attention and instead confuse customers. Make sure all codes you are browsing will stay valid for a few more days. Their expiration dates are stated in coupon conditions.
- Find the right Souq voucher for your order. Start with the item and category-specific coupons, as they ensure the most considerable savings. If you are out of luck, settle for the sitewide deal. It’s better than no discount at all.
- Copy and paste the Souq discount coupon you choose. There is a dedicated field at checkout for coupons and promo codes. Don’t forget to hit the „Apply” button and check the price before payment. Sometimes the code is not required, and the discount is redeemed the moment you follow the link to the marketplace website.
Souq is among the top online marketplaces in the Middle East. As Amazon’s partner and established business, the company offers thousands of high-quality products, free shipping, and returns and even cash payments upon delivery. With the right coupon, you can lower the prices even more and treat yourself, your friends and loved ones to electronics, clothing, accessories, and much more.