Popular Coupons Trezor
||Order Trezor wallet and buy cable for android for €5 whith promo code ADf***
||The most reliable hardware wallet Trezor for €69 whith promo code H89***
||Three days shipping of Trezor wallet whith promo code TR5***
||Save 48 Euro when you buy multiple packages of Trezor Model T!
||Get Trezor One Multipack and save €18
Trezor Wallet Is An Offline Cryptocurrency Storage
Trezor Wallet is a hardware wallet for storing your cryptocurrencies. On Trezor.io you are sure to find a Trezor for sale. There are also a number of Trezor coupon codes that if used entitles you to a Trezor wallet discount when purchasing a Trezor device.
By being a hardware, it means the cryptocurrencies are stored offline. It generally stores the addresses or private keys showing you are the rightful owner and provide you with the ability to control and do transactions using the cryptocurrencies that you hold.
Over the years, most cryptocurrency wallets are either online or offline but stored on a wallet software downloaded and saved on the users Personal Computer. For Trezor Wallet, the crypto coins are stored out of your Personal Computer into an external device/hardware which is known as Trezor.
Trezor is made of plastic and it comes with a USD cable extension for connecting to the computer.
How Does Trezor Work?
You have to plug it into your device (either your desktop or android device) using the USD cable. Then, you can view transactions via the Trezor wallet interface which has send and receive tabs located at the top. Also, on the top left of the interface there is a dropdown box for switching between different cryptocurrency wallets (e.g. From Bitcoin wallet to Litecoin wallet).
There is also a transactions tab at the top where you can view the history of your transactions as well as the account balance of each of your cryptocurrency account.
And in addition, it has a google chrome extension to help manage data on the gadget. You have to install this extension to enable your Trezor device to communicate with Trezor Wallet.
During the initial setup process, you will be required to set a pin to ensure that nobody else apart from you can use the device.
Advantages Of Trezor Wallet
- It is easy to set up and use.
- It is very secure. It incorporates recovery seed keys (secrete words) which the user can use to regain access to his/her Trezor account in case the device is lost and replaced or incase a third party tries to log in and fails three times (this case, it automatically deletes everything and it can’t be accessed via computer or android device in).
- Trezor is small (30mm ×60mm), thus fitting comfortably into your pocket.
- It is also very light, weighing 12g (0.42 oz.) thus it is not a burden to carry around.
- It is water resistant.
- It has a bright OLED (128×64 pixels) screen where you can check important transactions before approving.
- It uses very powerful cryptography technology and it contains nothing that can be hacked.
Coins And Devices Supported By Trezor
Trezor can be used to store: Bitcoins, Litecoin, DASH, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Namecoin, ERC-20 Tokens, Bitcoin Cash / Bcash (BCH), Dogecoin, Ethereum (ETH), UBIQ (UBQ), Ethereum Classic (ETC), NEM (XEM) and Expanse (EXP) cryptocurrency coins.
Trezor is compatible with computers operating on MacOS, Linux or Windows. It is also compatible with all android devices. This means that you can connect it on either your computer or android device.
How To Send And Receive Cryptocurrencies
To send and receive cryptocurrencies from other wallets into your Trezor wallet, you just have to:
- Copy the address of the cryptocurrency Trezor wallet (e.g. ETH address from the Ethereum wallet on your Trezor wallet) to the wallet from which you want to receive cryptocurrencies from (for the case of Ethereum it could be MyEtherWallet).
- Then, go to the exchange that you use and log into your wallet (the wallet from which you want to send money from to Trezor) through the exchange e.g. Coinbase and locate the cryptocurrency tokens you wish to transfer into your Trezor wallet.
- Then click on withdraw and paste the address that you had copied from your Trezor wallet.
- Then enter the amount you want to send and click send.
- The amount should reflect in your Trezor wallet balance once the transaction is verified.
How To Save Money Using Trezor Wallet
Trezor are readily available in the market at very affordable price of only €69.
However, if you want to save some extra money, you can order a multipack at a Trezor wallet discount. For instance if you buy a multipack of 3, you are able to save up to €48.
Also, you can get Trezor wallet discount by using a Trezor promo code or Trezor coupon code. There are a total of 22 available Trezor coupon code offered by cryptogeeks.com, which gives different Trezor wallet discounts from 5% to 30%.
With this Trezor Coupon codes you just have to copy it in the coupon code section as you make your order and get the respective Trezor wallet discount.
Trezor Affiliate Program
With your Trezor profile, you can also sign up for Trezor affiliate Program where you can share about Trezor with your friends or blog readers and earn Bitcoins for sharing.
It is a form of advertising Trezor.
For every sale referred by you that Trezor makes, you are entitled to as much as 10% in commission although it will depend on your rank in the affiliate program.
The reward is normally indicated on your account as commission %. In case a customer buys and returns the device and asks for a refund you will see a reflection of a negative commission percentage.